Happiness!


How would you describe happiness?

I would describe happiness as when you feel like jumping in the air and laughing loudly. Not caring what the world will think. I feel happy when I see my family, my friends happy. When I make any other person happy. That happiness is out of the world!

Happiness is when the person you love has same feelings for you, your crush is already looking at you when you are trying to have a glance of that person, your mother smiles because of you, you donate food to a poor, your wish comes true, and many many more reasons. 

If a person wants to be happy, he can find happiness in anything he does. A poor family is more happy than a rich if they are satisfied with what they have. 

Happiness is not money. Happiness is self satisfaction. Anything that satisfies your heart, can make you happy. No matter whatever the situation is, try to be happy. It relaxes your mind, your soul and makes you feel free and out of worries.

Real happiness always comes when you are satisfied with whatever you have and make others happy. You will always find, that if you make a person happy, you will always feel the happiness and satisfaction inside yourself.

"I am responsible for my own happiness."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No One Is Born Weak..!

Nothing Lasts Forever...

Pleasure in pain...