Life- My Perception

What is life? Have you ever imagined? 
I will speak about my perception towards life. I have seen a lot ups and downs in my life as you all must have seen. According to me, life is a staircase. You climb every step to get into new heights and never look back. You climb every step to reach the topmost part of your life, i.e. Old age. Every step brings a new challenge of life, you cross that challenge to get on the new step. If you do not face any challenge in your life, your life is not worth it!

My perception towards life is very simple and straight. Your perceptions might be completely different, but the agenda is same. Life is full of examinations and challenges at every step. You just need to have faith in yourself and fight with them, you will always succeed.

Life is an adventure....dare it!
Life is a love....enjoy it!
Life is a tragedy....face it!
Life is a struggle...fight it!
Life is a promise....fulfill it!

Life is too short to spend it with worries and tensions...Enjoy your life irrespective of whatever your situation is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No One Is Born Weak..!

Nothing Lasts Forever...

Pleasure in pain...