My School Days- Nostalgia

Hello Everyone!

I miss my school days a lot, because of the joy, the tension-free mind that time I had. Every single day was a fun day. We used to bunk classes and play basketball on the ground, play football in the rain. Wonderful days were those days!

No tensions of the future, no worries of earning, just studying, playing was the only work we used to do. No one can give those days back to me, but the memories of school days can never vanish from my mind. 

We went to water parks, museums, planetariums, monuments, trips and a lot more places. We even used to go to watch movies every Friday. I have always been the all-rounder of my school. I earned a lot of respect and trophies from my school. I was the Head-Girl for two consecutive years. 

I miss those days a lot, and I am sure everyone does. Today's busy schedule makes me more crazy about my school days when we had no work to do, but just play and study. We had friends and time, but no money, today we have money but no friends and no time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No One Is Born Weak..!

Nothing Lasts Forever...

Pleasure in pain...